His Revelation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
His Revelation

A forum open to anyone who is interested in discussing God, religion and things that are going on in the world today.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Was Jesus a real man?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Was Jesus a real man? Empty
PostSubject: Was Jesus a real man?   Was Jesus a real man? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:03 am

To be honest I really dislike religion. Not only is it just flooded with propaganda, it sounds like people are trying to sell it to you.
Can't people just love God and be able to express it without handing out fliers and sounding like they are working on commission?

There was some people the other day discussing weather or not Jesus was a real person. It's really disheartening how many people think that the bible is just a collection of fictional stories.

Then most agreed that Jesus was a real man but the question is was he divine?

To be honest It's kind of hard for me to figure out how to convince people that Jesus is a real man that died so we could be saved. Because in all honesty it sounds unreal.

How can I explain to people that he was divine and everything that he did for us is real?

I don't want to sound like I am selling something, but I want people to know what it feels like to be loved by God.
Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
http://revelation.iftopic.com

Was Jesus a real man?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
His Revelation :: God-
Jump to: